Thursday, February 24, 2011

Who Is My Shelter? by Neta Jackson


Wow! I it! Neta has once again nailed it, leaving me wanting more, much more.
 The Fairbank family has made many changes since we first meet them in “Where Do I Go?”  Gabby’s husband Philip has one problem after another, but will the marriage survive? Lawyer Lee Boyer wants to take Gabby away from Philip. Throughout all the Fairbanks problems Gabby still has the House of Hope to manage and her work at Manna House Women’s Shelter. My favorite homeless character Lucy has a birthday and finds some information she is not looking for. Lucy has been a strong but quiet character, one I would to love to read about. Just like Elisa Doolittle’s Father says, “I’m willing to tell you, I’m wanting to tell you, I’m waiting to tell you.” Oh Neta, please do tell about Lucy.
The families living at the House of Hope have great diversity and bring various  circumstances  for Gabby to handle. This is new territory for Gabby and she receives guidance from Mabel on how to handle these things. Through it all Gabby goes to the rock, her shelter. Join Gabby as she journey’s through the many changes going on at the House of Hope.

Please note that I was not asked to review this book. I purchased this book by choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment